Automotive Help and Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles

3 posters

Go down

Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles Empty Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles

Post by MobileTechGuy Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:15 am

Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles Metafi10

This is the Largest Collection Of Metafiles you will find. Period.  I paid alot for these so I could pass them along to OBD2SOS Members at a fraction of the price that people are trying to charge for them.  Again, this is NOT a partial collection.  It is COMPLETE with the NEWEST Files Available.  Thank you Cummins Insider for leaking these to me. I wont call you out but Im sure you will see this. The pic doesnt do the collection justice and Im not sitting here for the next hour taking screenshots of them. PM me for details.
Attachments
Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles Attachment
Lateset E2M & ECFG Files.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Kb) Downloaded 82 times
MobileTechGuy
MobileTechGuy

Registration date : 2018-08-31

Back to top Go down

Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles Empty Re: Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles

Post by Tecnofrijol Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:21 am

Hi bro your link is down you cant help me for geting files

Tecnofrijol

Registration date : 2020-02-19

Back to top Go down

Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles Empty Re: Complete Collection Of .E2M & .ECFG Calterm Metafiles

Post by arodriguez Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:05 am

Does anyone have these files still available?

arodriguez

Registration date : 2020-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down